An active member of the Australian business community, I’ve focused my skills and experience in entrepreneurship and media to help corporations, SMEs and individuals develop a high-impact and relevant public presence. In my early career, I held senior editorial roles on category-leading publications such as The Australian Women’s Weekly, Reader’s Digest, IPC (London), The Canadian, and The Australian.
While my foundation skills are in journalism and PR, I feel most affinity with high tech industries.
– CEO and Founder, Newsmaker & Pitch Society – PR Automation Platforms (Australia and the USA)
– Non-Executive Director, MGM Wireless Ltd (ASX:MWR) – Mobile Communication Devices & Software for Families & Schools
– Director, COTA Insurance (Insurance & Membership Services – IMS) – Not-for-Profit focused on Insurance for older Australians
– Director, Green Industries SA – https://www.greenindustries.sa.gov.au/– building better communities by supporting the Circular Economy
– Fellow, New Venture Institute, Flinders University, mentor University of Adelaide – coaching entrepreneurs from across industry
– Director, Women in Innovation South Australia – the peak body for innovative women in STEM
Highlights: Women In Innovation Award for Newsmaker, which launched several online media technologies we now take for granted; co-founder of Kondotto, which was named one of the Top Ten Australian Startups in the MassChallenge (MIT) pitch competition.
Served as a judge for the CIO, Big Data, Consensus, Winnovation, and Golden Target (PRIA) Awards. Foundation investor in SouthStart Accelerate.